Rotogravure Printing Machines
Printing station comprise of pneumatically operated impression roll with adjustment at both sides. Printing cylinder shaft mounted on anti-friction bearings in bearing housings and positively driven by precision Gear Box, Double reservoir ink tray to maintain constant ink level, with continuous circulating ink pump. Pneumatically operated using doctor blade assembly ensuring equal pressure at all printing stations for high quality and consistent print quality along with this it provided forward and reverse printing facility.
- Online print running registration by precision manual/electronic control (optional)
- High velocity with two chambers, incorporating slot/nozzle dryer system with idler roller at right angle to the impinging hot air for drying, along with recirculation & exhaust system
Materials To Be Printed
- Polyester: 12-100 micron, Polyethylene, LDPE, HDPE
- HM: 30-150 micron, P.P., BOPP
- Cellophane: 12-100 micron
Buy rotogravure printing machines
Or contact the seller
in section "Equipment for rotogravure printing"